Indus Valley Bio-Organic Henna Leaf Powder is a 100% natural and a certified organic hair colouring herb powder. It is obtained by crushing the shade-dried leaves of henna (Lawsonia inermis) plants organically grown in select farms in Sojat, Rajasthan. Built to effectively cover the greys with an orangish-red shade, it will also colour your hair brown to black when mixed with indigo.
- 100% pure and certified organic hair colour
- Can also be used for painting temporary tattoos over hands, feet and body
- Best quality henna; farm-fresh and shade-dried leaves organically grown in Sojat, Rajasthan
- Triple-sifted and microfine granules for superior colour release; ensuring that darker colour gets more quickly released
- No added chemicals whatsoever; no colours, no preservatives, no fragrances, grown without using fertilizers or pesticides
- Hypoallergenic; suitable for hypersensitive and allergy-prone skin
- Can be mixed with indigo and other hair colouring herbs for vibrant hair colouration
- Certified organic by USDA Organic and ECOCERT
- Processed in FDA recognized facility, ISO and GMP compliant processing
- Cruelty-free and vegan henna leaf powder
Manufactured and Packed By: Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
Grievance Officer: Cust. Rel. Officer|
Customer Care No.: +91-9717123456
Best henna, packed henna
Indus Valley Bio-Organic Henna Leaf Powder is obtained by crushing the leaves of organically grown henna (Lawsonia inermis) plants in select farms in Sojat, Rajasthan, a city known for growing the best henna in the world due to its favourable climatic conditions. The leaves are crushed into a triple-sifted microfine powder form, which ensures quicker and darker colour release, also making it easier to mix into a lump-free smooth paste.
Deep nourishes, while colouring
Henna for hair also comes with multiple hair care benefits like hair conditioning and nourishment. Its nutrients condition the scalp, control dandruff, hair loss and repair hair damage making hair smooth, silky and strong.
Ideal for hypersensitive and allergy-prone skin
Organic henna powder works best on hypersensitive or allergy-prone skin. Especially Indus Valley Bio-Organic Henna Leaf Powder which comes with no added chemicals whatsoever, no preservatives, grown without using fertilizers or pesticides, so it causes no side-effects.
Indus Valley’s organic red henna powder comes as certified organic by USDA Organic and ECOCERT. Reputed as one of the best henna for hair, it’s cruelty-free and vegan, processed in an FDA recognized facility compliant with ISO and GMP stipulations.
Contains only 100% pure and certified organic henna (Lawsonia inermis) leaf powder.