Indus Valley Men Speedy & Easy Dark Brown 3.00
Indus Valley Speedy and easy 3.0 Brown is mainly developed for the men. It contains natural ingredients like amla, aloe vera, basil, jojoba, wheat germ, coconut, etc. It is a completely safe product in terms of the constituents used in it. As the name suggests it is brown in colour. Thus it a completely safe product from the application point of view. In fact it has an easiest application. It contains of 3 simple steps by which one can apply it directly on the beard as well as hairs. So to get shining hairs and a shining beard one can use this colour effectively. Apart from the other entire factors one can note that Indus valley speedy and easy 3.0 Brown hair colour is free from toxic chemicals like ammonia. Even lead is not present in it. One will observe the results within 10 minutes. It colours the hairs in an effective manner and even nourishes the hairs as well. This product can be used for the sideburns also. Thus for getting shinier brown colour hairs this product is a boon.
Manufactured and Packed By: Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
Grievance Officer: Cust. Rel. Officer
Customer Care No.: +91-9717123456
Aloe Vera:- It dissolves dead skin cells and excess sebum which clogs hair follicles.
Amla:- Amla contains several antioxidants including vitamin C, which accelerate production and increase the strength of the hair.
Basil:- It acts as an anti-inflammatory, strengthens hair against breakage and improves circulation in the hair follicles.
Jojoba:- Antibacterial properties which soothes the scalp and hydrates hair within the hair shaft, best to treat dry scalp problems.
Sunflower:- It contains high levels of Omega and fatty acids which helps to prevent hair loss and is a good conditioner making hair smoother, shinier, healthier and stronger.
Honey:- It is a known natural antioxidant and antibacterial, keeps us away from itchiness on our scalp.
Coconut:-It contains Vitamin-B essential fatty acids that are vital for hair growth.
Wheat gram:-It treats effectively for a dry, flaky scalp and may repair dry and damaged hair.
How to use:
- Wear the gloves. Take a glass or a plastic bowl and pour required sachets of Indus Valley Herbal Coloring Powder.
- Add to it Coco Milk Developer. Mix well and use immediately after mixing.
- Use special brush for mustache and sideburn. Use other brush with comb for hair and beard.
- Apply the mixture to new growth or gray hair first and then to rest of the hair taking a few strands at a time. You may use your gloved fingers, work the mixture into each section well from scalp to ends so that it reaches to the deepest hair roots and allow the mixture to stay on your hair for a minimum span of 10 minutes.
- For stubborn/resistant gray hair, add warm heat for first 5-10 minutes from a blow- dryer or heat cap. Keep it for minimum 20 minutes after applying heat.
- Rinse your hair with water thoroughly for several minutes. Then shampoo with Aloe Color Protective shampoo. Finally use Hair eaze conditioning mask for smoothening and conditioning of hair. Rinse and dry hair properly with a towel.