Indus Valley 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil is extracted through steam distillation of organically grown lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) flowers in copper vessels. Copper vessels extract a more concentrated form of essential oils compared with steel vessels. Use this oil for aromatherapy, beauty care, or as a natural solution for pain relief. Massaging with lavender oil or using it as a bath oil helps usher in deep sleep.
Always dilute it with a carrier oil of your choice before applying it on your body.
- 100% pure, organic and undiluted lavender essential oil
- More intense, more aroma; extracted in copper vessels
- With no added chemicals whatsoever; no preservatives, no artificial fragrances, grown without using fertilizers or pesticides
- Loaded with antioxidants, antifungal and antibacterial properties
- Best for aromatherapy and aroma diffusers
- Bottled in amber glass to preserve the essence for long
- Processed in FDA recognized facility, ISO and GMP compliant processing
- Cruelty-free and vegan lavender essential oil
Manufactured and Packed By: Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
Grievance Officer: Cust. Rel. Officer
Customer Care No.: +91-9717123456
For skin that feels and looks young
Indus Valley 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil helps delay skin ageing as it minimizes oxidative stress, helping reduce wrinkles and fine lines, maintaining skin elasticity, controlling excess sebum, drying out pimples and acne and soothing skin dryness. Use it as a skin toner to enliven, rejuvenate and nourish your skin.
For powered hair care
Indus Valley 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil aids in the production of collagen. Collagen is required for healthy hair growth. It’s antibacterial and antifungal properties aid in preventing dandruff and dryness, as well as in promoting healthy scalp maintenance.
A powerful deodorizer
Indus Valley 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil has a refreshing aroma that works as a potent air purifier and a deodorizer. Use it in aroma diffusers to enliven and freshen up ambient air inside your home and office.
Reduces stress and anxiety
The pleasant, fresh and floral scent of lavender essential oil instantly relaxes the mind, reduces stress, anxiety and depression. You can also use it as a massage oil or as a bath oil to make elegant and superbly aromatic baths for deep relaxation and sleep.
- Dilute it with fresh oils or other essential oils for usage.
- Do not drop in eyes.
100% pure and certified organic lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil
As a skin soothing face pack:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey, 3 drops of lavender oil and 1 drop of tea tree oil. Blend it well.
- Apply it to your face and neck.
- Keep it for 15 minutes.
- Wipe it off with a soft cloth dipped in warm water.
Anti-dandruff hair mask:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Jojoba oil with 2-3 drops of lavender essential oil.
- Massage onto your scalp.
- Leave it on for an hour before washing it off.
As a room freshener and promotes better sleep:
- Take 60 ml of distilled water and add 1 drop of chamomile essential oil, 9 drops of lavender essential oil and 3 drops of orange essential oil into it.
- Mix well and put the blend in a spray bottle.
- Spray it in your room, over your bed or onto your pillows for a soothing aura.