Indus Valley Bio-Organic Colour Protective Conditioning Shampoo comes loaded with vitamins C, E, K, B9 and powerful UV filters. It helps darken the colours imparted by hair dyes, protects the scalp and hair from the UV rays of the sun, dirt and pollution. Its deep cleansing effect will open up your scalp pores allowing deep nourishment of your scalp and hair roots, ultimately improving hair texture and shine.
A specialist shampoo for colour-treated hair
Enriched with natural vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, this colour protective shampoo has been specifically crafted to protect the colours imparted by hair dyes, while preventing them from fading. Being a shampoo, it also helps deep cleanse, condition and hydrate hair.
13 natural ingredients; 13 times more nourishment
Infused with the goodness of 13 all-organic essential herb extracts, this shampoo is an all-natural alternative to chemical based shampoos that cause irreparable damages on prolonged usage.
Gentle tear-free formulation
Works with a pH value of 5.5 which is similar to that of the human skin, so it keeps the skin neither too dry nor too oily. It won’t cause any irritations or redness either and also won’t hurt your eyes if it accidentally enters.
No harsh chemicals
An organically enriched herbal shampoo, it has No SLES/ SLS, No Alkali, No Soaps and No Parabens. An innovative blend of natural ingredients with organic compounds, it is also untested on animals, so cruelty-free.
- Black Seed: Hydrolized Pea Protein
- Almond Protein: Helps to prevent color fading
- Fermented Rice Extract: Helps to improve the texture and shine of hair
- Henna Extract: Locks in hair moisture and reduces dryness
- Bhringraj Extract: Helps to prevent greying of hair
- Chamomile Extract: Helps to restore shine to dull-looking natural locks.
- Aloe Vera Extract: Soothes and conditions hair
- Fenugreek Seed Extract: Promotes hair growth
- Amla Extract: Delays premature greying
- Ashwagandha Extract: Strengthens hair from roots
- Tea Tree Oil: Helps to reduce scalp irritation
- Lemon Oil: Vitamin C removes oil buildup on scalp
- Orange Oil: Treats dry, irritated scalp and eliminates dandruff
HOW TO USE:
Step 1. Take a few drops of the Colour Protective conditioning shampoo on your palm.
Step 2. Gently massage it on your wet scalp for 2-5 minutes.
Step 3. Rinse with water and towel dry your hair.
Step 3. For best results, use twice or thrice a week.
Made With Protein Rich Formula:
- Hydrolyzed Pea Protein: It contains amino acids that can help repair and protect hair from damage caused by color treatments and other environmental stressors.
- Almond Protein: It can help to prevent color fading by creating a protective barrier around the hair shaft, which helps to lock in color and prevent it from washing out.
- Fermented Rice Extract: It helps to improve the texture and shine of hair, making it look and feel healthier.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
yes , color protective shampoo condition the hair so donot allow the hair to become dry and brittle.
Yes, Indus Valley Organic Shampoo and Conditioner is sulfate-free.
No, Indus Valley Organic Shampoo and Conditioner are organic and natural products that do not include any artificial fragrances or colors.
Indus Valley Organic Shampoo and Conditioner contain ingredients known for their anti-fungal or anti-inflammatory properties, such as tea tree oil, lemon oil they may help in reducing dandruff and alleviating scalp issues. These ingredients can help balance the scalp's moisture levels, soothe irritation, and combat fungal growth, which are common causes of dandruff.
Yes, it is generally safe to use color protection shampoo on normal hair, even if your hair is not color-treated.
To determine if a shampoo is sulfate-free, you can check the ingredient list on the product packaging.
Organic on shampoo products generally indicates that the product contains organic ingredients derived from natural sources.
The time it takes for organic shampoo to show results can vary depending on the individual's hair type, the specific concern being addressed, and the overall condition of the hair and scalp.