Indus Valley Bio-Organic Calamine Clay Powder is a naturally sourced clay powder brought to you in its purest uncontaminated form. A combination of zinc oxide and iron oxide, it helps soothe skin inflammation, dryness and itchiness. Use it for healing sunburn, rashes, poison ivy, poison oak, insect bites, stings, acne and dandruff. It also helps in delaying skin ageing—wrinkles and fine lines, and conditions dry, frizzy hair.
- 100% pure and natural
- No added chemicals whatsoever
- Triple-sifted microfine powder; forms no lumps
- Make your own DIY skincare and hair care packs and body lotions
- Antipruritic (anti-itch) and a mild antiseptic
- Hypoallergenic in nature
- FDA recognized facility, ISO and GMP compliant processing
- Cruelty-free and vegan calamine clay powder
Manufactured and Packed By: Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
Grievance Officer: Cust. Rel. Officer
Customer Care No.: +91-9717123456
Ultra-soothing and nourishing for skin, eliminates frizz and dandruff
Regardless of your skin type, calamine clay powder soothes all skin types and moisturises dry skin. The zinc oxide relieves local inflammation, dryness, and itching making you feel calmer and more nourished. Calamine is an anti-itch medicine that produces a cooling sensation as it evaporates on the skin. The Zinc Oxide penetrates to the roots of hair to provide you with non-frizzy and dandruff-free smooth and silky locks and tresses.
Prevents blemishes and breakouts
An acclaimed antibacterial, calamine powder is a safe and effective treatment for acne. Its dehydrating and styptic properties work exceptionally well on active pimples that are filled with pus to dry them up, while tightening your pores. The existence of iron in Calamine Clay relieves skin irritations and itchiness.
Treats allergies and rashes from poisonous plants
Antipruritic and antiseptic in nature, calamine powder can be safely used to tackle sunburn, skin redness, rashes from poison ivy and poison oak. The rash caused by poison ivy, and poison oak is an allergic reaction to their sap that gets absorbed into the skin almost immediately causing blisters. Indus Valley’s Bio-Organic Calamine Clay Powder acts as an astringent to dry weeping or oozing blisters and acne abscesses.
Lauded skin-toning abilities
The pure and active calamine powder possesses toning abilities as it cleanses all pollutants and dirt from the skin and clarifies the pores revealing exceptional glow on the skin. The skin healing properties of Indus Valley’s Bio-Organic Calamine Clay Powder lighten dark spots and marks on the skin and brighten tanned skin. It acts as a natural sunscreen and protects the skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
100% pure and natural calamine clay powder
As a detoxifying face pack:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of calamine clay powder, ½ tablespoon each of neem powder, tulsi powder and coconut oil with some rose water or purified water to make a fine paste.
- Apply the paste to your face.
- Let it air dry.
- Wash it off with normal water.
As an anti-dandruff hair mask:
- Mix 2 tablespoons each of calamine clay powder and neem powder with 20 tablespoons of colourless henna powder and 5ml of rosemary oil. Stir it into a fine paste.
- Apply it to your hair and scalp.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with normal water and a mild shampoo.