Indus Valley Bio-Organic Himalayan Salt is a 100% pure and natural salt sourced directly from the pristine foothills of the Himalayas. Also known as rock salt, it comes with traces of multiple minerals that nurtures overall body, skin and hair health. A powerful skin detoxifier, it holistically heals the body from within, enriches bathing experience, promotes skin glow and enhances hair shine.
- No added chemicals whatsoever; no colourants and artificial fragrances
- Contains over 84 beneficial minerals including iron, calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium
- Certified as edible by FSSAI
- Make your own DIY skincare and hair care packs or mineral-rich detox baths
- Hypoallergenic in nature
- FDA recognized facility, ISO and GMP compliant processing
- Cruelty-free and vegan Himalayan salt
Manufactured and Packed By: Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
Grievance Officer: Cust. Rel. Officer
Customer Care No.: +91-9717123456
100% pure and natural Himalayan salt
For soothing salt baths:
- Fill your bathtub with warm water.
- Put three-fourth cup each of Himalayan salt and Epsom salt along with a few drops of any essential oil (lavender, peppermint or frankincense).
- Ease yourself into the tub and let your body soak in it for 15 minutes.
As a skin exfoliator:
- Mix a quarter cup of Himalayan salt with half a cup of coconut or olive oil.
- Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to this mixture.
- Apply to your body in the shower and gently scrub in small circular motions.
- Wash off with water afterwards.
As a detangling & softening hair mask:
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Mix 1 tablespoon each of Himalayan salt and argan oil in a cup of water.
- Apply the mixture to your damp hair and massage gently.
- Rinse with normal water.