Indus Valley Bio-Organic Reetha Powder is obtained by grinding the shade dried fruit shells of organically grown soapnut or reetha (Sapindus mukorossi) trees. The shells are crushed into a microfine powder form. 100% pure and certified organic, use this powder as a healthful alternative to your chemical shampoos. A natural antifungal, antimicrobial and a potent surfactant, it offers immense benefits to hair and skin, turning them extremely soft, glowing and gorgeous.
- With no added chemicals whatsoever; not even fertilizer and pesticide residues
- Make your own DIY face packs and hair masks for intensive hair care and skincare
- A natural cleanser of the scalp, hair and skin
- Certified organic by USDA Organic, ECOCERT
- FDA recognized facility, ISO and GMP compliant processing
- Cruelty-free and vegan reetha powder
- Reetha is a natural cleanser, used since ages
- Cleanses dirt and excess oil on the scalp and hair
- Antifungal properties curb dandruff
- Helps to remove lice from the scalp
- Tames away frizziness and dryness
Time-Trusted IngredientsSingle Ingredient Natural Herb Powder Rich In
- Saponins: It has foaming properties & soapy texture that helps in clearing dirt, impurities and oil in the hair.
- Oleanolic acid: Helps to reduce hair loss by improving adherence.
- Genin: It has anti-hair loss properties that helps to strengthen the weak hair.
- Sopindic: Helps to lubricate the hair and thus preserves the suppleness and shine of the hair.
- Sapindoside A&B: Its anti-inflammatory properties helps to soothe hair scalp.
HOW TO USE:
Step 1. Mix 2-3 tablespoons of reetha powder with warm water to form a smooth paste.
Step 2. Let the mixture sit for about 10 minutes.
Step 3. Wet your hair thoroughly and apply the reetha paste to your scalp and hair.
Step 4. Rub your scalp 2-3 minutes then rinse off with warm water
Why Use Bio-Organic Reetha Powder As A Homemade Natural Shampoo?
Commercial shampoos contain harmful chemicals that cause minor to major health problems. Besides causing severe damage to the scalp, they can also cause hair issues like dandruff, dryness, frizz, split ends, premature greying, and hairfall. It is always better to pick a herbal or homemade natural shampoo rather than one that has been chemically treated. Even better, you can prepare your own natural shampoo by sourcing all the herbs that people in India have used for centuries.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Reetha fruit powder, also known as soapnut powder, is commonly used for various purposes. Uses of Reetha fruit powder: Natural hair cleanser, Hair conditioner, Scalp treatment, Natural laundry detergent, Natural body cleanser, Household cleaning agent, etc.
Reetha possesses strong cleansing properties that effectively eliminate dandruff, leaving your hair soft and shiny. It contributes to hair health and encourages hair regrowth, promoting overall hair well-being.
Reetha fruit powder is generally considered safe for use.
Yes, Reetha can be used every day for hair washing. Reetha fruit powder has natural cleansing properties and is used as a mild shampoo alternative.
Yes, Reetha has natural cleansing properties and effectively remove excess oil from the scalp.
Reetha fruit powder, derived from the dried fruit of the soapnut tree (Sapindus mukorossi), possesses several qualities that make it popular in skincare and haircare products. Qualities of Reetha powder: Natural Cleanser, Mild and Gentle, Scalp and Hair Health, Anti-inflammatory Properties, Environmentally Friendly, etc.
Yes, you can wash your face with Reetha powder It is a natural cleanser that is used for cleansing the skin. Reetha fruit powder is known for its natural cleansing properties and can help remove dirt, excess oil, and impurities from the skin. It is generally considered gentle and suitable for most skin types.