Pure & Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil (15ml)
Inclusive of all taxes
Buy Any 2 Products & Get Extra 10% OFF.
Use code SUMMER10 at checkout.
Buy Any 3 Products & Get Extra 15% OFF.
Use code SUMMER15 at checkout.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Order now & get it delivered by
Indus Valley 100% Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil is obtained by steam distilling in copper vessels the leaves of organically grown eucalyptus trees. Copper vessels extract a more concentrated form of the oil vis-a-vis steel vessels. Known for its antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties, it works miraculously for skincare and haircare. You can also diffuse its aroma for room air freshening or take a bath with it. It makes for an excellent massage oil too.Always dilute essential oils with a carrier oil when applying on the body for oil massages.
- 100% pure and organic
- With no added chemicals whatsoever; not even fertilizer or pesticide residues
- Multipurpose oil: Can be used as a deodoriser, for aromatherapy, medicinal and healing purposes
- Make your own soothing DIY face packs and hair masks
- Bottled in amber glass to preserve the essence for long
- Certified organic by USDA Organic and ECOCERT
- Cruelty-free and vegan eucalyptus essential oil
Manufactured and Packed By: Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
Grievance Officer: Cust. Rel. Officer
Customer Care No.: +91-9717123456
100% natural and organic essential oil
Eucalyptus has been proven highly effective against many common skin and hair issues even in its natural form. So much so that you can use all of its parts directly as well, with minimal processing, to cure something or the other on our bodies. To preserve all of its natural properties, Indus Valley has, therefore, carefully formulated its 100% pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil. The oil is not processed out of the plant but is naturally extracted through the cold pressing technique, with no additional chemicals.
Being 100% pure, natural and extracted directly from the Eucalyptus plant, the essential oil is tested and approved by Dermatologists for its natural skincare and haircare properties. The 100% Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil is also certified by ECOCERT SA.
A rich source of nutrients
Eucalyptus Essential Oil is a rich source of nutrients essential for skin and hair, which cannot be provided by our dietary habits. Pure Eucalyptus Oil does that for you by providing essential nourishment to your hair, strengthening and nourishing them naturally. It also acts as a natural moisturiser and an effective sunscreen, keeping your skin hydrated all day.
A unisex product
Eucalyptus essential oil works effectively for both men and women, which makes it a unisex product. Since it is safe and gentle on the skin and recommended by dermatologists, you can use it regularly after a bath or for general oiling and massaging purposes.
- Antibacterial and antiviral properties prevent dandruff
- Boosts hair growth
- Keeps scalp hydrated and nourished
- Soothes sunburn and redness
- Dries up blemishes and acne breakouts
- Relieves stiff muscles, aches and nerve pain
- Repels insects
- Invigorates the senses and eliminates stress
For glowing skin:
- Mix a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil with your sunscreen, lotion or any face cream.
- Massage for 4-5 mins on your face in small circular motions to get healthy and glowing skin naturally.
For dandruff control:
- Add 2-4 drops of eucalyptus essential oil to 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Apply it onto your scalp and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off using a mild shampoo.
For joint pain:
- Mix 1-2 drops of eucalyptus essential oil with 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil or argan oil.
- Massage this blend thoroughly onto the painful areas in small circular motions.