Indus Valley 100% Pure Lemon Essential Oil is extracted through steam distillation of the peels of lemon fruits plucked from organically grown lemon (Citrus limonum) plants. The distillation is done in copper vessels. Copper vessels extract a more concentrated form of the oil vis-a-vis steel vessels. Lemon essential oil is a versatile oil that can be used in many different ways for holistic healing of skin and hair ailments. Its pleasant and light citrus scent works great as an air freshener in home aroma diffusers.Always dilute essential oils with a carrier oil for body massaging.
- 100% pure and organic
- With no added chemicals whatsoever; no fertilizer or pesticide residues
- Make your own DIY face packs for intensive skincare and hair care
- Best for aromatherapy and aroma diffusers
- Bottled in amber glass to preserve the essence for long
- Cruelty-free and vegan lemon essential oil
Manufactured and Packed By: Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
Grievance Officer: Cust. Rel. Officer
Customer Care No.: +91-9717123456
For reducing signs of ageing:
- Mix 10 drops of lemon essential oil and 5 drops of geranium oil. Add 5 tablespoons of jojoba oil to it.
- Apply 3-4 drops of the blend to your face before going to bed.
For dandruff control:
- Add 10 drops of lemon essential oil to 10 tablespoons of coconut oil and mix well
- Apply it to your scalp and hair.
- Keep it for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with water and a mild shampoo.
As a room freshener:
- Take 60 ml of distilled water and add a few drops of chamomile essential oil, lavender oil and lemon essential oil.
- Mix it well and put it in a spray bottle.
- Spray it in your room for a soothing aura.