Indus Valley 100% Pure Peppermint Essential Oil is extracted in copper vessels through steam distillation of fresh leaves of organically grown peppermint (Mentha piperita) plants. Copper vessels extract a more concentrated form of the oil vis-a-vis steel vessels. Peppermint oil can be effective for a myriad of health and beauty purposes from improving skin tone to healthy hair growth. Its refreshing, cooling and invigorating effect keeps the breath fresh and the mind clear. Always dilute essential oils with a carrier oil of your choice for body massaging.
- 100% pure and organic
- With no added chemicals whatsoever; not even fertilizer or pesticide residues
- Make your own DIY face packs and hair masks for intensive skincare and hair care
- Best for aromatherapy and home aroma diffusers
- Certified organic by USDA Organic, India Organic and ECOCERT
- Certified as edible by FSSAI
- Bottled in amber glass to preserve the essence for long
- Cruelty-free and vegan peppermint essential oil
Manufactured and Packed By: Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
Grievance Officer: Cust. Rel. Officer
Customer Care No.: +91-9717123456
A superlative antibacterial remedy
Scientists have tested peppermint oil on bacteria like E. Coli, Listeria and Salmonela. They found that peppermint stops all three from growing. It also kills Staphylococcus aureus, a bacteria that causes skin infections, pneumonia, meningitis, and more.
Peppermint Essential Oil Uses for Hair
It is a very effective hair massage oil that heals dry hair and renders it a smooth texture on regular application. Being organic, it rejuvenates the dead hair naturally without any chemical enhancers. You can buy Peppermint Essential Oil for hair if you have frequent dandruff problems as it hydrates and nourishes the scalp. Its cooling sensation opens up the pores and relaxes the scalp thereby controlling itchiness and infections.
Peppermint Essential Oil Uses for Skin
Buy Peppermint Essential Oil for skin if you have acne-problems or dull skin. Its natural ingredients work directly on your skin muscles to detoxify impurities and calms your skin by hydrating it. It treats skin rashes or itching when mixed with a carrier oil like Coconut Oil.
Multi-purpose healing application
Pure Peppermint Essential Oil finds multiple healing applications. It does not just find effective applications as a potent skin and hair massage oil to cure rashes and itches, but also can be massaged for curing joint pains. Its lingering and refreshing aroma is used in Aromatherapy as well to powerfully counter headaches and to calm the senses.
100% pure and certified organic peppermint (Mentha piperita) essential oil
As a natural glow locking serum:
- Mix 4 drops of peppermint essential oil in 6 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Apply the blend to your face.
- Keep it for sometime.
- Wash it off with water.
For dandruff control:
- Mix 10 drops each of peppermint essential oil and eucalyptus essential oil in 10 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Apply the blend to your scalp and hair.
- Keep it for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with water using a mild shampoo.
As a deodorant:
- Put 3 drops of peppermint essential oil and 10 drops of orange oil in 10 tablespoons of apricot oil.
- Add the blend to a spray bottle and spray it on your body for reviving freshness.