Indus Valley 100% Pure Rosemary Essential Oil is obtained through steam distillation of organically grown rosemary flowers in copper stills. Copper stills extract a more concentrated form of the oil vis-a-vis steel stills. The sweet, spicy and flowery aroma of this oil makes it one of the most sought after herbs for health and beauty care. Regular application of pure rosemary essential oil helps beautify the skin and makes hair healthy and lustrous. In terms of health, it can be used to relieve pain, headaches and more.
- 100% pure and unrefined
- No added chemicals whatsoever; no artificial fragrances, no colourants added
- Multipurpose oil: Make your own DIY face packs and hair masks for intensive skincare and hair care
- Ideal choice for aromatherapy and aroma diffusers
- Bottled in amber glass to preserve the essence for long
- Certified organic by USDA Organic and ECOCERT
- Cruelty-free and vegan rosemary oil
Manufactured and Packed By: Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
Grievance Officer: Cust. Rel. Officer
Customer Care No.: +91-9717123456
Best for aromatherapy, body massage, skincare, hair care, diffusers, pain relief oil, memory enhancer, homemade lotions/creams/hair masks, bath bombs, laundry, insect repellant sprays, and use in the cleaning of homes, offices, and gardens.
Aromatherapy, Improves memory
It is scientifically proven that Rosemary essential improves the long term and working memory. Thus it is widely used in aromatherapies and for room fresheners. Or you can add a few drops to your daily bath to feel fresh all day long.
For strong & Healthy Hair
Promotes circulation in roots thus promotes healthy hair growth. Rosemary oil for hair care used with multi-functioning qualities. It promotes growth meanwhile stops the shedding of hair or the seasonal hair fall.
For skin infections &inflammation
Rosemary Oil has a stimulating effect on the skin. It can be diluted with fresh oils like jojoba oil helps in curing skin infections and redness of the face. It helps fight acne and deep cleanses the skin.
For cleaning purposes
Rosemary essential oil has high anti-bacterial properties thus helps in-floor cleaning, dusting or may be for laundry purposes. Also, it has repellant properties that protect you from insects and bacteria.
Natural therapeutic rosemary oil works well for calming & soothing purposes. Rosemary oil used for body massage calms nerves and also relaxes muscles, joint pain; it also helps in relieving headaches. Widely used in aromatherapies.
- All essential oils need to be diluted with water, other oils or in cosmetic products for use.
- Not for direct use/applications.
- Not directed to use on eye areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
100% pure and certified organic rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) essential oil
Rosemary Essential Oil - 1 Bottle (15ml)
To moisturise and cool acne-prone skin:
- Take 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and add 6 drops of rosemary oil. Blend it well.
- Apply it to your face.
- Keep it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water.
As a hair regrowth serum:
- Mix 1 cup of almond oil with 2-3 drops of rosemary essential oil.
- Apply the mixture onto your scalp and massage well.
- Keep it for a few hours, preferably overnight.
- Wash it off using a mild shampoo.
For pain relief:
- Mix 2 drops of rosemary oil and 2 drops of peppermint oil. Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to the mix and stir well.
- Apply the blend on your aching joints or sore muscles, and massage well.