Aging is a natural process of life; whether we like it or not, one day it will be around the corner. And if you want to look youthful, well, then you're not alone. Men or Women, everyone likes to feel and look younger. And hair plays a huge role in this segment. Especially for men, since facial hair holds the utmost importance for them to look good. An awesome, full beard, adds to his manliness, which, in turn, boosts his confidence.
There are lots of ways you can push your age backward a bit. Regular skin care, hair care, changing up your hairstyle, and even coloring your hair are a few of them.
“I have a 19-year-old son. Last month when I went to his college, his friends addressed me as his older brother. Thanks to my beard colour.”
– Ashok Sharma, Civil Engineer
Bye Bye Allergies :
For sensitive and allergy-prone skin, Indus Valley Hypo Allergic Beard Colour has been specially formulated. It not only gives your beard beautiful hues, but it also nourishes the beard hair from the root up. It has no harmful chemicals like PPD (Paraphenylenediamine) or PTDS (Paratoluenediamine Sulfate), which are the primary allergy-causing elements in chemical-based hair dyes. Allergies from chemical hair dyes can not just completely distort your face for months but also land you in a hospital with severe breathlessness.
Balances PH Balance of the Skin :
The pH balance of our skin remains around 5.5, which is aptly maintained by indus valley’s hypo allergic beard colour. The beard color comes as rigorously laboratory tested to maintain the pH balance within the pH range of 5 to 7. It is also Dermatologically Tested, which makes it absolutely safe for all skin types. Chemical-based generic beard colours usually come as highly alkaline (approx. pH 9), which dries up the skin causing irritations and itchiness.
Chemicals Are Not for Your Skin :
Chemicals have proved themselves as enemies to our skin. Ammonia, heavy metals, PEG, Parabens, Resorcinols, and many more, usually present in generic beard colors can badly damage our skin. Indus Valley Hypo Allergic Beard Colour helps to skip all of it, giving you your desired look by removing all greys, while nurturing your skin as well. If you have been facing allergies or discomforts from the harsh chemical present in beard colours, then this hypo-allergic beard color will prove to be your one-stop solution.
The Awesome Effects of its Super-Exotic 8 Herbs :
Indus Valley Hypo Allergic Beard Colour is made up of only organically grown and botanically sourced 8 super-exotic herbs that help with both colouration and treatment. Out of these 8 herbs—Henna, Fenugreek, Coffee, Indigo, Senna, Brahmi, Black Seed, and Amla; 4 provide natural colouration to your beard while 4 work to enhance your hair texture and nourishment.
- Henna: A natural colouring herb with the ability to repair damaged hair, it improves texture and adds shine to your beard. It also restores the acid-alkaline balance of the skin.
- Fenugreek: A rich source of essential nutrients, iron, and proteins, it helps in darkening up the beard colour besides conditioning it. Fenugreek also contains flavonoids and saponins, compounds with inflammatory and antifungal effects that facilitate better skin health and repair damaged hair.
- Coffee: A handy solution to hide grey hair, it naturally darkens up the hair. Caffeine present in coffee works like a stimulant, thus helping in increasing blood circulation too. It also effectively blocks the effects of DHT in male hair follicles, resulting in better beard texture and a darker stain on facial hair, giving you a youthful, fuller appearance.
- Indigo: A natural dye that effectively colors facial hair, conditions hair, and skin, and provides smoothness and shine to beard hair, while preventing premature greying. Its nutrients help get better shine, and better hair growth, and prevent premature greying while imparting a beautiful deep colour tone.
- Senna: Conditions and nourishes the beard and provides shine. Improves skin & beard health and reduces the adverse effects of chemicals.
- Brahmi: Its antioxidants and alkaloids help strengthen the blood vessels in the skin, providing the required oxygen and nutrients to get you a strong, conditioned, and nourished beard.
- Black Seed: High in antioxidants, black seeds help protect against cell damage caused by free radicals, provides strength to beard hair follicles, and hydrate the hair and skin. Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effects fight infections, improve the texture of beard hair and bring back its natural shine.
- Amla: A large amount of Vitamin C improves skin health, beard texture and also intensifies the beard colour. It's antioxidants and high nutritional value treat damaged skin and hair, prevent infections and slow down the greying process, providing complete nourishment.
We would like to have your queries or feedback on our website page. So please feel free to drop in your comments in the space provided below. Our health experts could also get in touch with you in case you need to ask anything that is an immediate concern for you.