Indus Valley Bio-Organic Indigo Leaf Powder is a cosmetic grade 100% pure, natural and certified organic indigo powder made from the best quality leaves of Indigofera tinctoria plants. Best farm-fresh leaves are handpicked by dedicated farm hands, shade-dried and crushed into a triple-sifted microfine powder form which results in the leaf powder releasing more colour, more quickly.
Indus Valley Bio-Organic Indigo Leaf Powder should be used in combination with henna leaf powder or any other colouring herb. When used with henna it will colour your hair in black to brown shades. Indigo also repairs hair damages, strengthens hair roots and arrests early greys.
- Premium quality packed; fresh crops, handpicked and shade dried
- Best quality leaves of organically grown indigo plants collected from select Indian farms
- With no added chemicals whatsoever; no preservatives, no artificial colourants, grown without using fertilizers or pesticides
- Hypoallergenic hair colour; suits hypersensitive and allergy-prone skin
- Certified organic by USDA Organic and ECOCERT
- Processed in FDA recognized facility, ISO and GMP compliant processing
- Cruelty-free and vegan indigo leaf powder
Manufactured and Packed By: Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
Grievance Officer: Cust. Rel. Officer
Customer Care No.: +91-9717123456
Premium quality packed
Indus Valley Bio-Organic Indigo Leaf Powder is made up of only one ingredient—organically grown and handpicked, fresh leaves of Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria) plants, shade dried and crushed into a triple-sifted, microfine powder.
No chemicals, so no side effects
Being 100% organic in nature, this Indigo leaf powder contains no chemicals whatsoever. Indigo is grown in an organic manner without using fertilizer or pesticide residues. It is packed without any added preservatives, colourants or preservatives.
For colouring with care
Apart from colouring hair, this organic Indigo powder will also help regulate your scalp health by arresting dandruff, scalp infections and itchiness. Indigo treats many other hair problems too like hair fall, friziness, split ends, assists in hair growth and improves overall hair health.
Trusted and certified
This 100% organic Indigo powder is certified organic by USDA Organic and ECOCERT. Processed in FDA recognized facility, in compliance with ISO and GMP production protocols, it is one of the best indigo powders coming from the house of Indus Valley.
100% pure and certified organic indigo leaf powder
For different shades of brown:
- Mix 2 cups of indigo powder and ½ cup of henna powder with some hot water to form a smooth thick paste.
- Apply the paste thoroughly on your hair after it cools down to lukewarm.
- Leave it for 40-50 minutes. For darker colouration, keep it for 1-2 hours.
- Rinse with running water.
For black hair colour:
- Prepare a smooth and thick henna paste with hot water
- Apply it on your hair and keep it for 40-45 minutes.
- Wash it off with water then towel dry your hair.
- Then make a smooth and thick paste with indigo powder and hot water.
- Apply it on your freshly henna dyed red hair.
- Leave it for 40-45 minutes to get a rich black color, or 1-2 hours for smooth grey.
- Wash it off with water.
For short to medium hair—100g
For long hair—200-300g