Indus Valley Bio-Organic Henna Leaf Powder is a 100% natural mehandi for hands. A certified organic henna powder, it is obtained by crushing the shade-dried leaves of henna (Lawsonia inermis). One of the finest henna powder for tattoos on the skin and hands, you can also use it for colouring your hair in light brown to black shades by mixing it with indigo.
- 100% pure and certified organic henna powder for hands
- Ideal for painting temporary tattoos onto the hands, feet and body
- Triple-sifted and microfine granules that release more colour, more quickly
- No added colours, preservatives, fragrances, fertilizers or pesticides
- Hypoallergenic; suits hypersensitive and allergy-prone skin
- Certified organic by USDA Organic and ECOCERT
- Processed in FDA recognized facility, ISO and GMP compliant processing
- Cruelty-free and vegan henna powder cone fill-up
- Draws temporary dark brown to red tattoos on the skin
- Suits all skin types; normal to hypersensitive, oily to dry
- Nourishes and conditions the hair
- Can also be used for colouring and conditioning hair
HOW TO USE:For drawing decorative tattoos on the skin:
Step 1. Take 5 tablespoons of henna powder, 20 drops of clove oil and 10 drops of pine oil in a non-metallic bowl. Stir into a fine thick paste with some hot water.
Step 2. Keep the paste overnight.
Step 3. Use the next day on your skin using henna cones.
HOW TO USE:For hair colouring and conditioning:
Step 1. Mix henna leaf powder with some water. Add curd or yogurt for additional conditioning.
Step 2. Apply evenly on moistened hair and keep it for 35 minutes. For darker shade, keep it for 1-2 hours.
Step 3. Rinse thoroughly with water.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
It is recommended to leave the henna paste on hair for a minimum of 2-4 hours to allow the dye to penetrate and impart color.
There are three types of henna. Neutral henna, black henna and red henna. All of these have different purposes.
Yes, henna leaf powder can be mixed with other ingredients to create different effects or enhance certain properties.
To preserve henna powder and maintain its quality over time, it's important to store it properly. Choose the right container, Keep it in a cool, dry place, Protect from light, Avoid moisture and humidity, Label and date the container etc.
Indus Valley Bio-Organic Henna Leaf Powder is a 100% natural and a certified organic colouring herb powder.