Indus Valley Bio-Organic Reetha Powder is obtained by grinding the shade dried fruit shells of organically grown soapnut or reetha (Sapindus mukorossi) trees. The shells are crushed into a microfine powder form. 100% pure and certified organic, use this powder as a healthful alternative to your chemical shampoos. A natural antifungal, antimicrobial and a potent surfactant, it offers immense benefits to hair and skin, turning them extremely soft, glowing and gorgeous.
- With no added chemicals whatsoever; not even fertilizer and pesticide residues
- Make your own DIY face packs and hair masks for intensive hair care and skincare
- A natural cleanser of the scalp, hair and skin
- Certified organic by USDA Organic, ECOCERT
- FDA recognized facility, ISO and GMP compliant processing
- Cruelty-free and vegan reetha powder
Manufactured and Packed By: Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
Grievance Officer: Cust. Rel. Officer
Customer Care No.: +91-9717123456
Natural Multipurpose Cleanser
Use this reetha powder for hair cleansing and deep scalp cleansing. Also being used in home cleaning, washing clothes, and cleaning old ornaments making them look like a new one. Reetha being used in many hair shampoos and soaps as it has powerful antibacterial properties.
Induces Hair Growth & lessens Hair Fall
Soapnuts/Reetha is the best for hair growth. Hence, they are used in making of many natural hair tonics and shampoos. Best to prefer either powdered or a liquid reetha to get thick and bouncy hair. The soapy texture of reetha makes it a wonderful ingredient for hair and scalp cleansing products used worldwide. This natural reetha powder, when used on a regular basis, cleanses hair and fetches shiny fresh hair.
The best ingredient for DIY hair serums/masks
Powdered reetha is known to fight various problems affecting the scalp, including damage, dandruff, and others. Reetha tames dry, Frizzy hair, conditions them, and makes them more manageable. Reetha also detangles your hair so that it can be easily styled. The regular usage of this natural reetha powder for hair wash can reduce split ends and damage of hair to a great extent.
100% pure and certified organic reetha (Sapindus mukorossi) fruit powder
For natural hair cleansing and nourishing:
- Mix 2 tablespoons each of reetha powder and shikakai powder. Add some warm water to make a smooth fine paste.
- Apply it to your hair and scalp. Massage for 2-3 minutes in circular motions.
- Let it stay for 30 minutes. Apply twice to obtain lather.
- Rinse with normal water.
For natural hair shine:
- Mix 3 tablespoons of reetha powder, 2 tablespoons of yoghurt and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and prepare a smooth, honey-like paste.
- Apply it evenly to your hair and scalp.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with normal water.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of reetha powder with water to form a smooth paste.
- Apply it to your face.
- Keep it for sometime.
- Wash with normal water.