Indus Valley 100% Pure Basil Essential Oil is extracted in copper vessels through steam distillation of the leaves of organically grown basil (Ocimum basilicum) plants. Copper vessels extract a more concentrated form of the oil vis-a-vis steel vessels. The nourishing oil comes with many different attributes that help promote health and well-being. It has a sweet, clean and fresh scent that can be used for aromatherapy, in aroma diffusers, or added to a relaxing bath.Always dilute essential oils with a carrier oil of your choice for full body massages.
- 100% pure and organic
- With no added chemicals whatsoever; not even pesticide or fertilizer residues
- Make your own DIY face packs for intensive skincare and hair care
- Best for aromatherapy and aroma diffusers
- Bottled in amber glass to preserve the essence for long
- Certified organic by USDA Organic, India Organic and ECOCERT
- Certified as edible by FSSAI
- Cruelty-free and vegan basil essential oil
Manufactured and Packed By: Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
Grievance Officer: Cust. Rel. Officer
Customer Care No.: +91-9717123456
Hair conditioning composition
Using the right composition of hair oil, intact with all vitamins, minerals and antioxidants effectively solves your dandruff problem. It nourishes your scalp by making your hair thick and strong. Sweet Basil Essential Oil works directly on your scalp and is effectively soaked by your hair follicles.
Best skin care routine
To get the most benefit out of a regular skincare regimen, applying Basil Essential Oil detoxifies impurities from the most profound layer of your skin by curing dark spots and acne, making your skin healthy and glowing.
100% organic and natural basil oil
Made from the extracts of fresh Basil leaves of Ocimum plant, it's 100% organic and natural with no added chemicals making it safe and gentle on hair and skin. It's a unisex product; both men and women can use this.
The sweet-smelling aroma of basil makes you feel relaxed after a long day by massaging it onto your hair or body, both likewise. Its pleasing fragrance effectively fights against microbial infections, and thus sweet basil essential oil can be used as a deodorizer as well.
100% pure and certified organic basil (Ocimum basilicum) essential oil
Basil Essential Oil - 1 Bottle (15ml)
For acne control:
- Mix 5-10 drops of basil essential oil to 10 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Apply the blend on your face regularly.
For dandruff control:
- Add 2-5 drops of basil essential oil to your shampoo.
- Apply it to your scalp and hair.
- Rub well in small circular motions.
- Wash it off with water.
As a muscle relaxing serum:
- Mix 6 drops of basil essential oil, 2 drops of camphor oil and 10 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Rub the blend on to your aching muscles.