Indus Valley 100% Pure Bergamot Essential Oil is obtained by steam distilling the rinds of organically grown bergamot (Citrus bergamia) fruits in copper vessels. Copper vessels extract a more concentrated form of the oil vis-a-vis steel vessels. Bergamot essential oil has a fruity, floral and a slightly sweet aroma. A highly enriched oil, it comes with numerous health benefits due to its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties, which make it good for both skin and hair.Always dilute essential oils with a carrier oil of your choice for body massages.
- 100% pure and organic
- With no added chemicals whatsoever; not even fertilizer or pesticide residues
- A multi-purpose oil: Can be used as a deodoriser, for aromatherapy, medicinal and healing purposes
- High in vitamin C and antioxidants
- Make your own soothing DIY face packs and hair masks
- Bottled in amber glass to preserve the essence for long
- Cruelty-free and vegan bergamot essential oil
Manufactured and Packed By: Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
Grievance Officer: Cust. Rel. Officer
Customer Care No.: +91-9717123456
Tested and approved by skincare experts for treating scars and glowing skin, the soothing sweet fragrance of Citrus gives various health advantages like vulnerary, sterile, disinfectant, pain-relieving, antimicrobial, antispasmodic febrifuge, and cicatrizing related substances. The product is also certified for its purity by ECOCERT SA.
100% natural and pure
Extracted from the Citrus bergamia organically through cold pressing methodology, Indus Valley’s Bergamot Essential Oil has no chemicals present in it. It is a 100% pure essential oil that can be used not just for healing and curing the hair and skin, but also for Aromatherapy.
Bergamot essential oil for hair
Buy Bergamot Pure Essential Oil if you have thin and damaged hairs as its natural components nourish the scalp, strengthen them and reduce hair loss. By working directly on your scalp, it repairs your damaged hair by going through the scalp. When the scalp is healthy, your hair will also become healthy. The bergamot essential oil for hair is also beneficial in protecting hair from damage as the oil has antioxidant properties. It enhances the texture of your hair by eliminating frizz and dandruff.
A unisex product at an affordable price
Bergamot essential oil is suitable for both men and women. Being 100% safe and organic, it is gentle on skin and hair with no side effects. Unlike other expensive essential oils, Indus Valley’s Bergamot Essential Oil comes at an affordable price for universal usage.
100% pure and certified organic bergamot (Citrus bergamia) essential oil
For skin nourishing and pimple controlling:
- Mix 7-8 drops of bergamot essential oil with 3 tablespoons of mustard oil or sesame oil.
- Apply a few drops daily to your face.
For frizz-free hair:
- Add 8 drops of bergamot essential oil to 10 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Apply it to your scalp.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off using a mild shampoo.
For stress relief:
- Mix 5 drops of bergamot essential oil, 10 drops of lavender essential oil and 4 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Apply this blend thoroughly on your body and massage for at least 10 minutes in small circular motions.