Indus Valley Bio-Organic Mulethi Powder is the naturally sourced and crushed powder form of organic mulethi powder. It has no added chemicals in it whatsoever; not even fertilizer or pesticide residues. Mulethi, also known as liquorice or yashtimadhu, is obtained in this powder form by crushing the shade-dried roots of the mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra) plant. Loaded with antioxidants and nutrients, it is highly beneficial in treating a variety of skin and hair ailments. It also works as a natural immunity booster.
- 100% pure and organic
- Triple-sifted microfine powder
- No added chemicals whatsoever, not even pesticides and fertilisers
- The compound glycyrrhizin found in mulethi helps in boosting immunity and also soothes cough and sore throat
- Certified organic by USDA Organic, ECOCERT and India Organic, and certified as edible by FSSAI
- Processes in FDA recognized facility, ISO and GMP compliant processing
- Cruelty-free and vegan mulethi powder
Manufactured and Packed By: Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
Grievance Officer: Cust. Rel. Officer
Customer Care No.: +91-9717123456
Only 100% pure and certified organic Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra) powder.
For skin: Mix mulethi powder, honey and lemon and prepare a honey-like paste. Apply it evenly on your face and keep it for 25 minutes. Wash it off with normal water.
For hair: Mix mulethi powder, yogurt and lemon juice and prepare a honey-like paste. Apply it evenly on your hair and keep it for 45 minutes. Rinse it off with normal water.
As an energising drink for boosting immunity: Mix 1 tablespoon of mulethi powder in a glass of water. Drink regularly to boost immunity and improve digestion.