Pure & Organic Citronella Essential Oil (15ml)
Inclusive of all taxes
Buy Any 2 Products & Get Extra 10% OFF.
Use code SUMMER10 at checkout.
Buy Any 3 Products & Get Extra 15% OFF.
Use code SUMMER15 at checkout.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Order now & get it delivered by
Indus Valley 100% Pure Citronella Essential Oil is obtained through steam distillation in copper vessels of citronella (Cymbopogon nardus) grass plant. Copper vessels extract a more concentrated form of the oil vis-a-vis steel vessels. Packed with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, it helps improve skin quality and hair growth. The uses of citronella oil are many, including as a skin and hair moisturizer and cleanser. It helps treat skin infections and scores up for aromatherapy too.Always dilute essential oils with a carrier oil of your choice for direct application onto your body.
- 100% pure and organic
- With no added chemicals whatsoever; not even artificial fragrances
- Multi-purpose oil: Can be used as a deodoriser, for aromatherapy, medicinal and healing purposes
- Make your own soothing DIY face packs and hair masks
- Bottled in amber glass to preserve the essence for long
- Certified organic by USDA Organic and ECOCERT
- Cruelty-free and vegan citronella essential oil
Manufactured and Packed By: Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
Grievance Officer: Cust. Rel. Officer
Customer Care No.: +91-9717123456
Effective insect repellent
Citronella aroma, although soothing to the human nose, is a potent insect repeller. The oil also doubles up as a highly effective treatment for mosquito bites, and other insect bites. The oil carries no side effects.
The sweet scent of Citronella appeals to the human olfaction and works as an efficient deodorizer. Its powerful therapeutic properties doubles it up as a potent mood enhancer and enables it to be used for Aromatherapy as well. The soothing citronella aroma acts as a relaxer or stimulant. Due to this quality Citronella Oil finds application in a range of industries as well including medicine.
Powerful muscle relaxant
The oil helps to relax the body’s muscles and helps to take care of your skin by slowing the ageing process. Citronella Essential Oil proactively works on the skin due to its therapeutic properties. It also heals wounds, erases stretch marks, prevents wrinkles and gives your skin a pleasant shine.
Anti-dandruff and hair care solution
Indus Valley’s Pure Citronella Essential Oil controls excess oil on the scalp and works against the creation of dandruff. It enhances the blood flow in the scalp thereby strengthening the hair roots, enhancing hair girth giving you natural and frizz-free hair without damaging them.
- Uplifts the mood and promotes positive feelings
- Relaxes muscles and calms the mind
- Removes bad body odor
- Insect and mosquito repellent
- Antifungal; combats dandruff and itchy scalp
- Treats frizzy hair and controls hair loss
- Heals wounds, erases stretch marks and prevents wrinkles
- Brightens skin complexion
- Moistens dry skin and scalp
As a face brightening serum:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of coconut oil with 2-3 drops of citronella essential oil.
- Apply the blend to your skin and face before going to bed.
For hair conditioning:
- Mix 4 to 5 drops of citronella essential oil in 2 tablespoons of sweet almond oil in a bowl.
- Apply it to your hair from roots to the ends and scalp.
- Leave it for 20 minutes or overnight.
- Rinse it off using a mild shampoo.
As a body massage oil:
- Add 2-3 drops of citronella essential oil to 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Apply it thoroughly to your skin massaging in circular motions.