Indus Valley 100% Pure Evening Primrose Essential Oil is extracted through steam distillation of the seeds of evening primrose (Oenothera biennis) plants in copper vessels. Copper vessels extract a more concentrated form of the oil vis-a-vis steel vessels. Its fragrance has a calming effect and is perfect for relaxation, sleep and meditation. An enriched healing oil, it has a variety of other benefits for hair and skin too including scalp health, dandruff prevention, revitalizing and repairing damaged skin. Always dilute essential oils with a carrier oil when applying on the body.
- 100% pure and organic
- With no added chemicals whatsoever; not even pesticide or fertilizer residues
- Make your own DIY face packs and hair masks for intensive skincare and hair care
- Rich in Omega-3, 6 and 9, vitamins, and beta carotene
- Best for aromatherapy and aroma diffusers
- Certified organic by USDA Organic and ECOCERT
- Bottled in amber glass to preserve the essence for long
- Cruelty-free and vegan evening primrose essential oil
Manufactured and Packed By: Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
Grievance Officer: Cust. Rel. Officer
Customer Care No.: +91-9717123456
Gentle solution of skin ageing and acne problem
Indus Valley’s Evening Primrose Essential Oil offers endless benefits to the skin. Primrose is known as a rich source of Omega-6 essential fatty acids, Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA) and Linoleic Acid (LA). GLA and LA are the vital components for skin cells. Specifically designed for treating acne and other skin related problems, Primrose Oil directly works on the skin cells to reduce inflammation, retain moisture and nourish the dead skin cells to provide you acne-free, glowing and hydrated skin. It also delays ageing by tightening the skin muscles and rejuvenates the dead skin cells to give you wrinkle-free shining skin.
100% organic and pure in nature
Extracted through cold pressing the seeds of the Evening Primrose Plant, the oil is 100% pure and organic. It carries the essence and fragrance of the Evening Primrose plant and has no chemicals in it. The concentrated oil only contains natural ingredients which are a rich source of antioxidants and essential fatty acids for skin and muscles rejuvenation and healing.
Recommended by skincare experts as a unisex essential oil
Indus Valley’s Evening Primrose Oil is tested for its safe and effective usage by Dermatologists who recommend it for its profound skin benefits for both men and women. Being extremely gentle on the skin it works directly at the cellular level to nourish and rejuvenate without causing any skin rashes/ allergies or itching. The product is also approved by ECOCERT SA.
A cost-effective pain oil and deodorizer
The sweet and pleasant aroma of the Evening Primrose directly relaxes your neuron fibres and nerve cells to give you a calm feeling. Its regular massage helps to unwind the muscles giving you permanent relief from joint and muscle pains. Due to its sweet and long-lasting fragrance, it can be used as a deodorizer to keep you active and relaxed all day. Indus Valley’s Evening Primrose Oil also finds applications in Aromatherapy.
100% pure and certified organic evening primrose (Oenothera biennis) essential oil
As an anti-ageing serum:
- Mix 5 drops of geranium essential oil and 1 teaspoon of evening primrose essential oil with 2 tablespoons of argan oil.
- Apply 2-3 drops of this blend on your skin and face before going to bed.
For hair fall control:
- Mix 5 drops of evening primrose essential oil in 5 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Apply the blend to your scalp and hair and massage for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with water using a mild shampoo.
As a room aroma diffuser:
Put 8 to 10 drops of evening primrose essential oil with a few drops of lavender essential oil into a diffuser and breathe in the pleasant aroma.