Indus Valley 100% Pure Lemongrass Essential Oil is extracted through steam distillation of organically grown lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus) plants in copper vessels. Copper vessels extract a more concentrated form of the oil vis-a-vis steel vessels. Lemongrass essential oil has a refreshing and uplifting aroma that makes it perfect for aromatherapy and diffusing. Its antibacterial and antifungal properties make it a versatile oil for skin, hair and body care.Always dilute essential oils with a carrier oil for massaging.
- 100% pure and organic
- With no added chemicals whatsoever; not even fertilizer or pesticide residues
- Make your own DIY packs and masks for intensive skincare and hair care
- Source of essential vitamins such as vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C and folate
- Best for aromatherapy and home aroma diffusers
- Certified organic by USDA Organic, India Organic and ECOCERT
- Certified edible by FSSAI
- Bottled in amber glass to preserve the essence for long
- Cruelty-free and vegan lemongrass essential oil
Manufactured and Packed By: Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
Grievance Officer: Cust. Rel. Officer
Customer Care No.: +91-9717123456
Therapeutic Fresh Aroma
Lemongrass essential oil creates a fresh, uplifting and revitalizing ambiance to any home or workplace. Helps in good sleep and mood boosting properties. Add a few drops of this calming oil to a body massage or to a daily bath to feel fresh and happy all day long.
100% PURE and Undiluted
Indus Valley encourages natural beauty thus improvises natural and pure skincare products as like this Lemongrass essential oil is raw and pure for natural impacts on skin or hair. But it needs to dilute with other oils, cream, lotions, shampoo or water before application. Buy lemongrass oil only from Organic brands to save yourself from chemicals.
Knock out bacteria & insects
Lemongrass therapeutic oil is externally used to kills bacteria and ward off insects. This anti-repellant lemongrass oil benefits you not only with its aroma but also the healthy properties that you can keep your windows/doors open with no fear of flies/insects to enter a home.
Relaxing Body Massage
Massage the oil to relax your body, calms your nerves and to boost muscle health. Lemongrass helps you relax-especially when you are kind of a person troubles relaxing or in falling asleep at nights.
Fresh skin with nourishing effects
This essential oil deep cleanses the skin, limits the secretion of oil stop causing acne, pimples. It helps to minimize skin pores, block the entrance of dirt & pollutants to further enter the skin thus preventing the dullness of the skin results in skin purification. Lemongrass oil uses as an astringent or toner that controls the oil production, cleanses skin and tones up the complexion. Good to control blackheads and acne, pimples, lightens the tan.
Hair growth & conditioning
Lemongrass oil rich in antibacterial and antimicrobial properties thus useful to cures dandruff and to cleans the scalp grimes and dirt. It reduces shedding of hair by strengthening hair follicles, promotes the volume of the hair. Adds vibrant shine to the hair giving a silky soft texture.
- Use with oils, shampoo, lotions or creams, not directed for direct application on skin or hair.
- Do not apply to eye areas.
100% pure and certified organic lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus) essential oil
As a skin soothing serum:
- Mix 10 drops of lemongrass essential oil with 10 tablespoons of almond oil.
- Apply the blend on your skin and face.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes before taking a bath.
As a moisture locking shampoo:
In room aroma diffusers:
- Add 2-5 drops of lemongrass essential oil to your shampoo.
- Appy it on your scalp and hair.
- Wash it off with water.
Put 8 to 10 drops of lemongrass essential oil into a diffuser and breathe in the tangy arom