Indus Valley 100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil is extracted through steam distillation of organically grown tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) leaves in copper vessels. Copper vessels extract a more concentrated form of the oil vis-a-vis steel vessels. High in antibacterial and antifungal properties, tea tree essential oil helps counter acne breakouts, diminishes acne scars, prevents athlete’s foot, eliminates dandruff and lice.Always dilute essential oils with a carrier oil when using it for body massage.
- 100% pure and organic
- With no added chemicals whatsoever; not even pesticide and fertilizer residues
- Make your own DIY face packs and hair masks for intensive skincare and hair care
- Packed with antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic properties
- Best for aromatherapy and home aroma diffusers
- Bottled in amber glass to preserve the essence for long
- Cruelty-free and vegan tea tree essential oil
Manufactured and Packed By: Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
Grievance Officer: Cust. Rel. Officer
Customer Care No.: +91-9717123456
A powerful therapeutic, aromatic oil
Indus Valley 100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil can be used for aromatherapy as well as for energizing your baths. You can also use it to enliven the ambient air in your home and office. Revitalize and relax your senses with its deep healing essence. Use it as a body massage oil to get relief from muscle pain, headache and stress. Just adding a few drops of this soothing essential oil to room fresheners can energize your body and induce better sleep.
For acne-free, clear, glowing skin
When it comes to acne prone skin, Tea Tree oil works as one of the best essential oils. Its antibacterial properties dry out acne and prevent future blemishes. Tea tree essential oil benefits the skin in endless ways. It helps to keep the skin fresh and hydrated, exfoliates dead skin cells, revives dull skin and brings about a radiant glow.
An all-rounder for great hair health
Its antibacterial and antifungal properties cleanse away dirt, oil and impurities that build up and lay trapped inside scalp pores. As a result, the Tea Tree Essential Oil kills germs, sheds off scaly patches and scalp flakes, helps treat dandruff and kills head lice. It penetrates deep inside the scalp pores, unclogs pores, nourishes the hair roots and promotes hair growth. The nutrients present in the oil prevent excessive hair loss and reduce dryness, resulting in soft, healthy, lustrous locks.
A wondrous natural body deodorizer
The natural and refreshing aroma of Tea Tree Essential Oil neutralizes and banishes unpleasant body odor. Its antibacterial properties neutralize the bacterial build-ups that result from the breakdown of sweat, the primary reasons for underarm body odor. Adding a few drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil in your bath water can help keep your body smelling fresh all day long. It's a great natural alternative to alcohol based deodorants.
100% pure and certified organic tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) essential oil
To reduce acne:
- Mix 1-2 drops of tea tree essential oil to 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and blend well.
- Apply the blend to your face.
To make anti-hair fall hair mask:
- Mix 2-5 drops of tea tree essential oil for every tablespoon of olive oil. Mix well.
- Apply onto your scalp and massage in small circular motions.
- Wrap your hair in a warm towel and allow it to sit for 15-30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water using a mild shampoo.
To cure nail fungus:
- Dilute a few drops of tea tree essential oil in coconut or olive oil.
- Apply it directly to the infected areas.