How to Use Depigmentation Gel For Glowing Skin? Benefits and Application
Depigmentation can also be referred to as Hypopigmentation, which refers to patches of skin becoming lighter than the rest of the skin tone. The skin colour or pigmentation depends upon a substance called Melanin, which is produced by the skin cells. The skin tone can get lighter if the skin cells do not produce enough Melanin. Depigmentation can occur in spots and can even cover the entire body. This Face gel for glowing skin works really well on skin and gives a smooth spotless look effortlessly.
Understanding the Role of Pigmentation:
Before delving into the efficacy of depigmentation gel for brightening skin, it's essential to comprehend how pigmentation works. Melanin, a pigment produced by skin cells, is responsible for the color of our skin. Uneven pigmentation arises when melanin production is disrupted, leading to dark spots, blemishes, and an uneven complexion.
Two good home remedies that can effectively treat Hypopigmentation of the skin are:
Almonds, Cream and Lemon Juice pack: Make a paste of 5 Almonds with any cream that you frequently use and add a few drops of Lemon Juice to it. Blend them together properly and apply over the affected areas. Leave it for 15-20 minutes then rinse it off with water. Apply regularly to see results.
Tomato Juice, Oatmeal and Yogurt Mix: Make a paste of Tomato Juice, 2 tablespoons of Oatmeal and half a teaspoon of Yogurt. Apply it on the affected areas. When it has completely dried, wash it off with water. Apply it daily for best results.
The Power of Depigmentation Gel :
People often use various gels and medicines for depigmentation. Indus Valley’s Brightening Depigmentation Gel For Skin White is a PARABEN-FREE, RESORCINOL-FREE, lightweight skin brightening gel which goes far in making your skin soft, glowing, supple and blemish-free. An all-organic herbal blend crafted under expert guidance, this super-rich antibacterial and antifungal gel, also works powerfully on acne, rashes, dark spots, blemishes and wrinkles.
How depigmentation Fades Away Pigmentation?
Brightening Depigmentation Gel has cow yogurt, rich in lactic acid, is an AHA with exfoliating properties that remove dead skin cells, revealing brighter, smoother skin.
Indus Valley’s Cow Yogurt & Honey Brightening Depigmentation Gel is a quick-absorbing, water-based hydrator, which helps in bringing back the skin’s natural glow and shine. Considered as one of the best Honey Brightening Depigmentation Gel by its users, it is formulated with cow yogurt and honey and works primarily on treating dark patches, brown spots and discolouration. The exfoliating properties of the Gel clear the complexion and make it even toned. It also takes care of age spots, sun spots, dark spots, sun tan and freckles.
To zero in on the best skin depigmentation gel, you must look out for the following features:
- Look for a Gel that suits your skin type. Some depigmentation gels are suitable for all skin types.
- A non-greasy formulation would allow it to get easily absorbed by the skin—essential for people with oily skin. If you have dry skin, look for cream based products, which will also help moisturise your dry skin.
- Essential skin nourishing ingredients like cow yogurt, honey, etc. would help the skin with its additional beneficial properties.
- Value added benefits: Look for such products which offer secondary benefits apart from just depigmentation like clearing dark spots and SPF protection.
Specific ingredients to look for in the best honey brightening depigmentation gel–
- Mashobra Wild Honey helps in protecting skin from UV rays.
- Cow Yogurt helps in improving the texture, tone and overall skin health.
- Organic Grape Seed Extract helps in improving the skin softness and elasticity.
- Organic Tea Tree Oil regenerates the skin and soothes acne.
- Organic Rose Water helps in rehydrating the skin as well as tones it.
- Wheat Germ Extract reduces wrinkles and gives the skin a youthful charm.
How to use Indus Valley Brightening Depigmentation Gel?
Wash your face with a gentle face wash, then take a little amount of your best honey brightening depigmentation gel and apply it evenly on your face. Massage the face in circular motion for about 6 minutes and leave it on.
Would you like to add any of your own insights to this discussion? Please connect with us by writing down the comments below.