What exactly is hair damage?
Do you know what exactly is hair damage? Dont worry we will tell you everything you need for your hair. When you use chemical infused hair colours, your hair gets damaged due to the harsh chemicals like– Hydrogen peroxide, Ammonia, Pesticides & other residues. We got an amazing solution for you to avoid this bizarre situation where you have to color your hair & tolerate hair damage. In this article, we will tell you all the benefits, key ingredients & how to use our damage- free gel hair colour. And all the reasons to choose this gel color for hair over other chemical hair colours.
Why to choose Indus Valley Gel Hair Colour?
Hair colouring frequently leads to damaged hair. Your hair may also become frizzy, unmanageable and brittle, not to mention the increased hair fall. With Damage-Free Indus Valley Gel Colour Black you can now ensure that your colouring experience remains free of harmful chemicals, thereby preventing hair damage. The organic, certified ingredients in Indus Valley Gel Colour Black also restore damaged hair by providing root-to-tip nourishment. Made from certified organic natural herbs, it gives you smoother hair with damage-free results. Indus Valley Gel Colour Black gives your hair that luxurious and vibrant shine, thereby achieving that jet-black “Cleopatra” look.
Free From Harmful Chemicals:
Presenting the Indus Valley Gel Colour Black box that offers a DAMAGE-FREE way to colour your hair. Indus Valley assures that the colour is free from harmful chemicals such as ammonia, PPD, and bleach. Ammonia-based chemical dyes swell the hair cuticles and transform the hair colour from within. While ammonia damages the hair shaft which leads to hair fall. Indus Valley Gel Colour Black is ammonia-free, hence damage-free.
Hydrogen Peroxide bleaches your hair indiscriminately, whether Gray or Black that’s why such hair colours turn even your normal black hair to gray. On the contrary, Indus Valley Gel Colour Black produces oxygen that only boosts the colouring process. That’s why Gel Colour can never turn your natural Black Hair to Gray. Absence of bleach ensures that your hair receives the penultimate shade of black when your hair is treated with Indus Valley Gel Colour Black. Hence, Gel Colour Black for hair helps you retain your hair’s natural blackness without compromising your hair’s health.
The Indus Valley Gel Colour Black for hair is made from organic certified ingredients such as protein and natural herbs or extracts. The nine herbs and botanicals added in Gel Colour provide your hair with natural shine, health, colour and vibrancy. The organic nutrients of the hair colour penetrate your hair strands to shield it from harmful elements like UV rays, pollution and dirt. While the combination of the nine herbs ensures that your hair retains its vibrancy. The hair colour is also highly recommended by doctors.
What’s In the Box:
Indus Valley had all your colouring needs in mind while creating the Indus Valley Gel Colour Black box. Therefore, the box comes equipped with fulfilling all your hair colouring needs:
- Base Honey Gel Tube: Enriched with nourishing aloe vera, orange and botanical oils, this gel tube helps you achieve that honey-like consistency in the colouring paste. Additionally, this gel also conditions your hair, eliminating the need to use a conditioner or hair spa after colouring.
- Base Natural Hair Colour Sachets: Every Indus Valley Gel Hair Colour Black box comes with four sachets of natural hair colour. This colour is made from certified ingredients like organic amla, basil, coconut oil, and henna. The hair colour guarantees smooth hair texture while retaining its vibrancy.
- Colour Protective Shampooing Conditioner: The aloe vera and soya-based shampoo + conditioner protects your hair from potential damages caused by heat or dirt. Penetrating every hair strand, this shampoo + conditioner gives long-lasting, root-to-tip protection. As it is herb enriched, you don’t need to worry about additional conditioning, it will give you a smooth hair texture and a glossy finish naturally.
- Natural Hair Colour Conditioning Spa Masks: Enriched with conditioning herbs, these spa masks are free from chemicals and give you the much needed extra conditioning after colouring. Applying these spa masks to your hair will restore your damaged hair, giving an extremely smooth finish to your hair.
How to Apply:
- Pre-shampoo your hair and towel dry. Mix the sachets of hair colour and gel tube in a clean container (quantity could vary according to your hair length) with the provided plastic gloves. One sachet with quarter gel tube for neck length, and more quantity (as per the sections marked in the gel tube), for further hair length.
- Apply the honey based paste with the help of a 2-in-1 applicator brush. Partition each section using a comb. Apply the mixture to cover the gray hair and the rest of the hair from their roots to their tips. Keep it for 30-35 minutes.
- Wash your hair under running water. Again wash it off using colour protective shampoo (available in the box).
- After shampooing, apply Hair-Eaze Spa Mask to dry your scalp and hair for smoothening and conditioning. Rinse with water and towel dry.
You may replace any chemical hair colour easily with Indus Valley Gel Colour Black which could give you luxurious, rich-black and vibrant locks. Specifically designed for colour users who are victims of damaged hair, it assures chemical-free treatment and restores the health of your hair. The Indus Valley Gel Colour Black is hypoallergenic and is certified with Bio-Natural. It has been tested in the laboratory for safety and purity. Strictly against animal testing, the Indus Valley Gel Colour Black is recommended by doctors worldwide.
Why don’t you try out the seductive, black look the Indus Valley way? The organic, nourishing and vibrant finish is just a colouring session away. Please share your valuable experience with us. You can also share any ideas or thoughts in the comment section.