Indus Valley Bio-Organic Epsom Salt is a 100% pure, naturally sourced mineral-rich salt, packed with dietary magnesium and sulfur; two minerals highly associated with maintaining healthy scalp and a beautiful skin. When dissolved in water, this uncontaminated Epsom salt will help calm your body, improve your sleep quality, relax your muscles and relieve stress.
- No added chemicals whatsoever; uncontaminated and non-toxic
- Therapeutic grade salt, used for muscle relaxation
- Make your own DIY skincare and hair care packs or mineral-rich detox baths
- Hypoallergenic in nature
- FDA recognized facility, ISO and GMP compliant processing
- Cruelty-free and vegan Epsom salt
Manufactured and Packed By: Indus Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 79, Industrial Area, Shoghi, Shimla - 171219, HP, India
Grievance Officer: Cust. Rel. Officer
Customer Care No.: +91-9717123456
Natural, chemical-free Epsom Salt powder does wonders for the skin. It heals dry skin with extraordinary radiance and smoothness. Hair also gets supreme nourishment from regular usage of Epsom Salt making it voluminous and superbly conditioned. Epsom Salt cures and moisturizes dry and chapped lips. It is believed that soaking the feet in Epsom Salt cleanses away toxins and heavy metals from the body. Use organically procured Epsom Salt for head-to-toe wholesome beauty.
No additives and adulterations
Indus Valley’s Bio-Organic Original Epsom Salt powder is 100 percent natural and pure. It is a naturally procured salt with no artificial fragrances. The unscented Epsom Salt works miracles on skin, hair and on the whole body over a bath. With no added chemicals, no duplicity of additional scents or colours, Indus Valley’s Original Epsom Salt powder has no side-effects, making it the best natural body healer.
Quick relief from sore muscles
Bio-Organic Epsom Salt powder is the grounded form of two components—magnesium and sulfate obtained directly from nature. Magnesium plays the vital role of managing the activities of over 325 enzymes in our body, reducing swelling, alleviating muscle soreness, helping nerve function, and preventing artery hardening. Sulfates help boost the absorption of nutrients, flushing out of toxins from the body, and easing migraine headaches.
Alleviates stress and relaxes the body
When Epsom Salt is dissolved in lukewarm water, it is absorbed by the skin effortlessly and replenishes the magnesium level in the body. Stress drains out magnesium from the body increasing adrenaline levels. Epsom Salt also helps in producing serotonin, a mood-alleviating chemical that creates a calm and relaxed feel in the brain, and improves sleep and concentration. Experts also advise to bathe with powdered Epsom Salt at least three times a week to feel better and energetic.
100% pure and natural Epsom salt
Hair volumizing mask:
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Epsom salt with 4 tablespoons of any conditioner to make a smooth thick paste.
- Apply the paste on your damp hair and massage for 2 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water. Use regularly for best results.
Skin soothing pack:
- Take 1 tablespoon of powdered Epsom salt, 3 teaspoons of almond oil and 1 teaspoon of honey. Add a few drops of rose water and stir it to make a smooth thick paste.
- Apply the blend to your facial and/or itchy skin.
- After 15 minutes, rinse off with lukewarm water.
As a foot soak for cracked heels:
- Fill a basin or a tub with enough warm water to cover your feet up to your ankles.
- Add half or three-quarters of a cup of Epsom salt to the water.
- Soak your feet in it for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Pat dry and apply a moisturizer.
For de-stressing, muscle soreness and general body aches:
- Fill your bathtub with warm water.
- Put about 1.25 cups of Epsom salt in it.
- Ease yourself into the tub and let your body soak in it for 15 minutes.